Wednesday 7 March 2012

What a day, what a last few weeks

It’s so far been great.  I've been strict, and set some good deadlines that iv managed to meet.  I won’t bore you with the list but I will show you some of the fruits of my labour.

Picked up these today from the printers, extremely happy with Bullseye for the amazing quality and fast turnaround, they are my favourite people ever and as they are local, it makes sense to work with them again.  







My small collection of illustrations have been carefully printed onto the best 350gsm Munken Pure Rough are ready to be letterpressed tomorrow.  Thursday will be a day spent printing and getting inky.  I’ll also be training a new member of the team so it will be a fun day and a good wind down to the week.

I should add that these ranges will be exhibiting at The Wedding Project at Sutton House this Sunday.  

1 comment:

  1. I love the illustration featured in the first picture! Are those designs for invitations or greeting cards? I love them! Also love the last yellow design, simple yet elegant, especially in yellow - that's hard to pull off! :)

    ReplyDelete